Our digital team is responsible for the full digital engineering cycle, which consists of breaking down the requirements into capabilities, features, qualities and constraints. For complex solution parts, we start with a lean dev approach to explore the solution and raise the maturity in a round trip process that is tied in sprint time boxes.
We highly appreciate the application of female candidates and take care for equal payment for the same work.
- Support architecture definition of digital blocks according to customer specification
- Support RTL design (VHDL, Verilog) of digital blocks and their system level integration
- Closely work together with RTL2GDS flow experts to optimize digital blocks and support block implementation
- Support chip and block level functional verification
- Implement and maintain regression setups for verification
- Create verification plans and develop verification environments based on Unified Verification Methodology (UVM)
- Support product qualification, testing and ramp-up
- Support methodology team with proposals and implementation of flow and methodology enhancements
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology or similar required
- Knowledge of hardware description languages (VHDL, Verilog) and System Verilog
- Knowledge about synthesis constraints (SDC) and UPF
- Understanding of UVM/OVM concepts and usage or strong motivation to learn concepts for state of the art verification
- Experience in functional verification and creating test concepts and verification environments is a plus
- Self-driven and hands-on way of working
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
What we offer:
We offer an attractive salary package taking your professional work experience and qualification into account. Our full-time employees work 40 h a week with paid over hours. It makes no difference for us, if you more appreciate it working from home or coming to the office, if you enjoy working part time or if you’re a workaholic. We are flexible and family friendly.
We work with our team in an open office environment in proximity to the Dresden Technical University. You can reach us via perfect public transportation in the city of Dresden, we have free bicycle garages for our cyclists and of course we also have free parking’s for the colleagues, that drive by car. For the colleagues that join us in our office, we offer free beverages and fresh fruits.
A company paid free Membership in Urban Sports Club allows your access to over 7.000 sports possibilities to stay strong and healthy.