We are a pure IP company. We develop several different IPs solutions and sell licenses to our customers. We use an automotive grade engineering process with agile methods. The process starts on system engineering level that breaks down and integrates the sub-IPs for our products with a digital on top integration process. Annual tape-outs of the combined IP solutions will be tested and verified in Hardware in the Laboratory Space in Dresden.
For our taped-out Solution of the DualPHY 100BASE-T1/1000BASE-T1 we will build up a strong validation team including a Validation Project Manager as well as several experienced Validation Lab Experts/Engineers.
Besides some technical knowledge in ASIC design, you should above all have passion for hands-on Electronics and Laboratory work to specify, design, built and test the Lab-Validation System for the SoC and test the IP Product against the requirements.
Know-How in Requirements Engineering, Systems Engineering, Functional Safety, RTL Design and some Management capabilities are a plus. Additionally, you should be able to prove your know-how in your domain by examples from your studies or professional job experience.
We highly appreciate the application of female candidates and take care for equal payment for the same work.
- Development of IP validation concepts
- Arrange and design circuits and systems to solve given measurement problems
- Work with PCB designers to realize measurement environments in an appropriate quality
- Bring-up and debugging of new integrated circuits and systems
- Do plausibility checks with measurement results and ensure the correctness and quality or internal and outsourced obtained results
- Software development for measurement automation with Python or C
- Firmware and interface driver development on hardware like RASPI or STM32 with the purpose of validating customized SoCs connected to these controllers
- Knowledge in Measurement automation techniques and related software tools
- Knowledge about IC test methods and interfaces like JTAG or Scan Test
- Knowledge in PCB design and tools like Altium Designer or Cadence Allegro
- Knowledge about signal transmission over cables to cope with impedance matching and cross talk issues
- Capability to do solder rework on PCB’s
- Self-driven and hands-on way of working
What we offer:
We offer an attractive salary package taking your professional work experience and qualification into account. Our full-time employees work 40h a week with paid over hours. It makes no difference for us, if you more appreciate it working from home or coming to the office, if you enjoy working part time or if you’re a workaholic. We are flexible and family friendly.
We work with our team in an open office environment in proximity to the Dresden Technical University. You can reach us via perfect public transportation in the city of Dresden, we have free bicycle garages for our cyclists and of course we also have free parking’s for the colleagues, that drive by car. For the colleagues that join us in our office, we offer free beverages and fresh fruits.
A company paid free Membership in Urban Sports Club allows your access to over 7.000 sports possibilities to stay strong and healthy.