The company’s mission is to empower enterprises to unlock the potential of
Artificial Intelligence (AI) for their business. The unique approach is providing AI technology in an easy-to-integrate and easy-to-use software product – and that leads to swift business values for their customers. To achieve this, the company combines state-of-the-art machine learning approaches, powerful semantic web concepts, and modern web and DevOps technologies in their user-friendly products.
The foundation for all their solutions within their companies suite is a set of containerized services running inside a Kubernetes environment. Therefore, one of their primary goals is the empowerment of all software development teams to take full ownership of their part of the overall AI pipeline from identifying the requirements to testing and deploying the latest implemented features on their own in a CI/CD manner. Hereby, the company’s infrastructure team’s responsibility is the setup and maintenance of the necessary underlying
server environments, so that automation, e.g., for building testing, or deploying new things is stable and scaleable. In addition, since they work with sensitive data from our customers, they always need to make sure that communication, data transfer, and deployed services are secured and fit their high data security
- You’re taking ownership as part of the infrastructure team of setting up and maintaining the server infrastructure for all software teams of elevait with the goal of providing a scalable, secure, highly available, and highly automated Linux-based infrastructure environment.
● You will continuously improve the automated setups, upgrades, and configurations of all required infrastructure-related services.
● You are maintaining and improving our backup strategies and tools.
● You are monitoring our infrastructure performance and integrating alerting solutions in case unexpected errors appear to ensure optimal performance.
● You make sure that we always challenge our status quo and try new things to improve our setup or processes.
- You are a Linux-native, preferred in a Debian-based OS such as Ubuntu
● You have experience working within an agile software development environment
● You have worked with containerized software applications using for example docker, docker registry, or similar technologies
● You have experience with maintaining deployments inside a Kubernetes environment, by using for example helm
● You can administer and monitor network setups, with tools like Zabbix or Grafana
● You have an understanding of coding or scripting with at least Python or Bash
● You have a foundational knowledge of SQL and No-SQL databases, like PostgreSQL, MariaDB, or MongoDB
● You have experience in backup solutions for larger server environments
● You have an overview of state-of-the-art software deployment principles and tools around Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment, like Jenkins or Git
● You enjoy analyzing complex and unforeseen problems and finding different solution alternatives
● You are curious to try new things and challenge permanently the status quo
- You will be part of a young, dynamic, highly motivated, and skilled team
- You will work with people who love their work and also enjoy coming to the office every day
- You will have the chance to work with and around state-of-the-art technologies to build cutting-edge products
- You will be part of a modern agile development environment. Everyone has a voice!
- This also means: a flat hierarchy, a casual and friendly atmosphere, and lots of fun
- You will have flexible working hours and can freely decide to work from the office or remotely
- You will get the chance to work with a truly diverse and international team
- Last but not least: You will be able to enjoy the usual cool stuff such as free drinks, coffee, team events, and so on