Are you an aviation enthusiast looking for a professional as well as personal challenge? Then become part of our successful and international team!
As an internationally operating company in the beautiful city of Dresden, we offer both entry-level and diverse development opportunities in the field of aviation. As a growing employer, we offer you the opportunity to help shape aviation today, while at the same time finding a secure job in a family-oriented company where you will be both supported and challenged. In our network, you can grow as an individual, build sustainable relationships, work flexibly and make a real impact.
We are committed to diversity, tolerance and inclusive company culture. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of their ethnic origin, age, gender, sexual identity, disability, religion or world view.
- The main area of responsibility is – depending on the profile brought along – the constructive support of the production during maintenance and conversion processes; the development as well as the elaboration and (new) development of solutions on the aircraft during freighter conversion.
- constructive design of parts, assemblies and assemblies of interior/structure components on the basis of sketches and drafts, as well as preparation of the associated construction documents using CAD and EDP systems
- carrying out constructive investigations into design solutions, assessing their feasibility, taking into account their impact on costs, weight, maintainability, reparability, service life and coordinating with the specialist departments concerned
- development of constructive solutions for repair/optimisation of structures/components based on the analysis of damage reports, in-service reports, incidents and taking into account the requirements as well as the coordination with the specialist departments
- preparation of documents for manufacturing, retrofitting, qualification, operation, verification and approval, preparation and review of the process instructions
- assessment of modifications and construction deviations with regard to their effects on the sample documents and on other A/C systems as well as review and approval of specifications, data sheets, etc.
- completed university education in a relevant technical course of study – preferably in the field of mechanical engineering with a specialisation in aerospace engineering/design/lightweight construction
- professional experience within the development, design and verification of components of the aircraft interior and structure as well as their integration into the aircraft
- good knowledge of MS Office applications, CAD software (CATIA V5), VPM
- very good English skills
- ability to work in a team, determination and a high degree of reliability, conscientiousness and diligence
- good time management and flexibility with regard to working hours, also with regard to possible on-call duties
- presence of the prerequisites for aviataion security background check (§ 7 Luftsicherheitsgesetz (LuftSiG))
What we offer:
- car park
- ease of access
- training leave
- company pension scheme
- working time accounts
- employee events
- company doctor