The company’s mission is to empower enterprises to unlock the potential of
Artificial Intelligence (AI) for their business. The unique approach is providing AI technology in an easy-to-integrate and easy-to-use software product – and that leads to swift business values for their customers. To achieve this, the company combines state-of-the-art machine learning approaches, powerful semantic web concepts, and modern web and DevOps technologies in their user-friendly products.
The foundation for all their solutions within their companies suite is a set of containerized services running inside a Kubernetes environment. Therefore, one of their primary goals is the empowerment of all software development teams to take full ownership of their part of the overall AI pipeline from identifying the requirements to testing and deploying the latest implemented features on their own in a CI/CD manner. Hereby, the company’s infrastructure team’s responsibility is the setup and maintenance of the necessary underlying
server environments, so that automation, e.g., for building testing, or deploying new things is stable and scaleable. In addition, since they work with sensitive data from our customers, they always need to make sure that communication, data transfer, and deployed services are secured and fit their high data security standards.
- Conception and development of the CI/CD pipelines for multiple software and machine learning teams
- Ambition to drive the continuous automation of the software lifecycle and deployments
- Support the development teams by evaluating and integrating software tools
- Mentor and support developers on DevOps practices
- Setup and monitoring of infrastructure
- Conception and Roll-out of KPIs to monitor the deployed artifacts
- Assist in the assurance of a steadily improving software quality
- Experience in agile software development
- Deep understanding of software product development and delivery
- Good knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, Sonar, and Docker, FluxCD
- Passion to develop testable and maintainable software
- Solid conceptual and analytical skills
- Knowledge of working with Linux
- Knowledge in scripting with Bash. Groovy is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in programming Python, Java, object-oriented design
- Initiative, curiosity, interest in new technological challenges, motivation and team spirit as well as enjoyment in dealing with complex topics.
- Good English skills, verbal as well as written. German language skills are not essential, but you’ll find them very useful
- You will be part of a young, dynamic, highly motivated, and skilled team
- You will work with people who love their work and also enjoy coming to the office every day
- You will have the chance to work with and around state-of-the-art technologies to build cutting-edge products
- You will be part of a modern agile development environment. Everyone has a voice!
- This also means: a flat hierarchy, a casual and friendly atmosphere, and lots of fun
- You will have flexible working hours and can freely decide to work from the office or remotely
- You will get the chance to work with a truly diverse and international team
- Last but not least: You will be able to enjoy the usual cool stuff such as free drinks, coffee, team events, and so on