We work with our team in an open office environment in proximity to the Dresden Technical University. You can reach us via perfect public transportation in the city of Dresden, we have free bicycle garages for our cyclists and of course we also have free parking’s for the colleagues, that drive by car. For the colleagues that join us in our office, we offer free beverages and fresh fruits. A company paid free Membership in Urban Sports Club allows your access to over 7.000 sports possibilities to stay strong and healthy.
- Proficient in Synthesis and DFT methodologies.
- Strong expertise in Physical Verification, Place and Route, and Static Timing Analysis.
- Familiarity with EMIR (Electromigration, IR Drop, and Resistance) analysis.
- Experience working with semiconductor technologies of 22nm or below.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently while meeting project deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills to assess complex design problems and devise practical solutions that align with project objectives.
What we offer:
We offer an attractive salary package taking your professional work experience and qualification into account. Our full-time employees work 40 h a week with paid over hours. It makes no difference for us, if you more appreciate it working from home or coming to the office, if you enjoy working part time or if you’re a workaholic. We are flexible and family friendly.